Friends Friends

The flash did have a hook to it and the voice acting was pretty good, but it still needed some improvement. The spacing between the scenes was a little too long & the ending fuzzy television scene was unnecessarily long. It also felt a little incomplete as well. The animation was synched to the voices well and was well made. Overall I gave this a 3/5 because of the interest or hook and okay voice & animation. Good Day Sir!

Dr Whooves and Assistant Dr Whooves and Assistant

Great job indeed old chap!
Your animation was well made, the voice acting escellent, the idea intriguing, and the jokes entertaining.
Waiting for part two,
A new fan.

American Pokemon American Pokemon

Great Idea But...

It was a good idea, but the execution of the kid having a brain tumor was just a little too touchy for me. Main reason a friend of mine died about a week ago from a brain tumor...

Tesla Death Ray Tesla Death Ray

Pretty Good

Although the game itself is good the it needed some obvious improvements that I hope you'll make. Such as more upgrades, better hit detection, and maybe something over the top like an easter egg or extra, I don't but make it snappy cause my fingers gots some urges that only zapping can satisfy.

Robokill Trainer Robokill Trainer

Real good

One of the best games I've played in awhile on newgrounds

Amorphous+ Amorphous+

Very Good:)

This has to be one of the best flash games I have ever played in a while. I only have to say great job!

~BH~ Lugia's Song [Arranged] ~BH~ Lugia's Song [Arranged]

Not that bad i must say

it was very good it also has great potential

Blackhole12 responds:

Thanks :D

Baby Duckling Time Baby Duckling Time

Its time

its time for those ducklings to die and is there an ugly duckling i wonder

Reasoner- Instrumental #4 Reasoner- Instrumental #4

10/10

That was an outstanding piece of work you did there, although I would have made it a little different. To tell the truth that song has inspired me a lot to try and make my own piece of music.